Thailand's Regional Favourites
Krung Thep by Emerald Bayview Sdn Bhd (1129366-H) © 2019
Emerald Bayview Sdn Bhd
(hereinafter referred to as either, “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) are committed to protecting the privacy of personal information and/or data you may provide us on this website (the “Site”) and/or through other modes of communication such as online ordering, social media, emails and telephonic communication.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, this Notice is also issued to all our valued customers and/or prospective customers.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION / PERSONAL DATA
The Company will collect your personal information and/or data that you may voluntarily provide on:
a. online forms, which may include: user registration, contact requests, guest comments, online product ordering and/or online surveys and contests; and
b. other online / social media and telephonic activities including but not limited to product ordering and general inquiry and customer service activities.
2. TYPE OF INFORMATION / PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information and/or data may include some or all of the following: your name, address, telephone number, email addresses, and any other information you may voluntarily provide.
3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION / DATA
Your personal information and/or data is collected, used and otherwise processed by us for, amongst others, the following purposes:
a. processing your request(s), order(s), purchase(s) and/or contest entry;
b. delivering notices, services, products, updates, prizes and/or promotional materials to you;
– maintaining and improving customer relationship and services;
1. conducting marketing survey and client profiling activities;
2. maintaining and updating internal record keeping;
3. meeting any legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any entity within our group and the Companies;
– enabling us to send you information by email, telecommunication means (telephone calls or text messages) or social media about products, services and/or promotions offered by the Companies and selected third parties that we think may interest you. If you’d rather not receive this message, you can click the unsubscribe link on the email and you will be unsubscribed from the mail list immediately.
4. CONSEQUENCES FROM FAILURE TO SUPPLY PERSONAL INFORMATION / DATA
Your failure to supply your personal information and/or data will:-
a. result in us being unable to provide you with the notices, services, delivery and/or products requested;
b. result in us being unable to accept and process your entry to any contest;
– result in us being unable to update you on our latest products, services and promotions.
Your Personal Information and/or Data provided to us shall be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Information and/or Data to the following categories:-
a. any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law;
b. any entity within our group;
– Payment channels including without limitation financial institutions for purpose of assessing, verifying, effectuating and facilitating payment of any amount due to the Companies in connection with your acquisition of our services and/or products;
1. our business partners and affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business, for joint promotions and/or contest;
2. statutory authorities, government agencies and industry regulators;
3. our consultants, accountants, auditors, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
– our sub-contractors, agents or third party service or product providers;
– our service providers for purposes of establishing and maintaining a common database where we have a legitimate common interest;
1. the general public should you become a winner in a contest by publishing your name, photographs and other Personal Data without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
– The Company shall at its best keep and process your data in a secured manner. The Company shall also where necessary and practicable, implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing or loss of the Personal Information and/or Data.
1. Nevertheless, the Company will not be responsible for any event arising from unauthorised access to or theft of your Personal Information or Data. The Company will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorised access to or third parties’ theft of your personal information and/or data.
7. RIGHTS FOR ACCESS & CORRECTION OR MODIFICATION
You have the following right in relation to your Personal Information and/or Data:-
– To make request (in writing and/or via email) to the Company for information of your personal data that is being processed by and/or on behalf of the Company.
1. To correct or modify of your personal information and/or data which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading and/or not up-to-date at any time through any channels provided by the Company; and
2. To limit the processing of your personal information and/or data specifically for the purposes it was collected.
If you have any request in relation to the abovementioned rights and/or for any inquiry in respect of your personal Information and/or Data, please write to the following:-
Emerald Bayview Sdn Bhd
Email: [email protected]
Your usage of our website and/or by way of placing your order(s) for our products via online, and/or putting any comment and/or feedback and/or entering any online contents including telephonic communication indicates your consent to the use of your Personal Information Data in accordance with this Personal Data Protection Notice.
©2020 Emerald Bayview Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved